If you have a dental emergency, call Dr. Juriansz at Brookline Village Dental at 617-731-3888. Whether you are a current patient or not, Dr. Juriansz will make sure you are seen and helped, today if possible.
If you are experiencing any pain in your mouth, it’s best to find a dentist in Brookline who sees emergency patients. Putting off dental treatment or ignoring pain can lead to more serious problems and more expensive treatment later.
If you live near Brookline, or are in the Boston area, and have lost a filling, broken a tooth, or are in pain with either your jaw or teeth, please call our office now.
When Should I See the Dentist for an Emergency?
It’s best to visit our Brookline dental practice right away when you are experiencing any of the following things.
- Toothache – If your tooth has a pain that bothers you or is lasting more than a day, please contact our office to see Dr. Juriansz right away.
- Broken Tooth – Even if your broken tooth is not causing you pain, it’s best to try to schedule an appointment to see the dentist as soon as possible.
- Lost Dental Filling or Crown – Call us at 617-731-3888 for an appointment right away. Please save and bring the crown to your appointment to see if it can be re-cemented by Dr. Juriansz.
- Dental Abscess – If you notice swelling on your gums that’s painful, contact our office immediately. Dental abscesses can lead to serious infections if not treated immediately.
- Object Stuck in Teeth – If careful flossing will not remove something jammed in your gums or between teeth, please call our office for an emergency appointment.
- Sore Jaw – If you are experiencing pain opening or closing your jaw or the muscles surrounding the jaw are sore, please schedule an appointment for a TMD exam.